Flex-Voice SIP Trunking - $16.95/mo*
Pinnacle Telecom's flexible Dial Tone service over IP connections is an excellent way to lower the cost of your voice communications or extend the life of your old PBX system.
Flex-Voice SIP Trunks are voice lines provided over Internet connections like Pinnacle Fiber, but also can work with other carrier's cable, DSL, T1's or other broadband connections. Why pay for separate circuits when you can get all your services over one broadband circuit?
- Pay-as-you-grow approach allows your business to use as much or little as you need
- Available as IP trunks, POTS service, or PRI (POTS and PRI requires gateway)
- Great for seasonal businesses
- $16.95 * per month per trunk gives you unlimited local calling
- Add unlimited domestic long distance for $9.95 * per month.
- Replace your expensive POTS or PRI service
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Toll free numbers
- Utilitze your existing high speed broadband connection
- Personal tech support to make the transition easy
Great, Clear Quality
- High quality voice encoding for "like you were there" voice
- Connection to Tier 1 Voice providers for reliable station to station calling
- Quality monitoring
- We can connect with good old standards like Toshiba, Samsung, and Avaya, or for those that like the edge we can connect with Asterisk and freepbx solutions too.
* Note: Internet and/or phone pricing are subject to applicable Taxes, Surcharges, and Fees.