Flex-Voice SIP Trunking
Our flexible Dial Tone service over IP connections is an excellent way to lower the cost of your voice communications or extend the life of your old PBX system.
Flex-Voice SIP Trunks are voice lines provided over Internet connections like Dobson Fiber, but also can work with other carrier's cable, DSL, T1's or other broadband connections. Why pay for separate circuits when you can get all your services over one broadband circuit?
- Pay-as-you-grow approach allows your business to use as much or little as you need
- Available as IP trunks, POTS service, or PRI (POTS and PRI requires gateway)
- Great for seasonal businesses
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Toll free numbers
- Utilize your existing high speed broadband connection
- Personal tech support to make the transition easy
Great, Clear Quality
- High quality voice encoding for "like you were there" voice
- Connection to Tier 1 Voice providers for reliable station to station calling
- Quality monitoring
- We can connect with good old standards like Toshiba, Samsung, and Avaya, or for those that like the edge we can connect with Asterisk and free pbx solutions too.