Whether it's setting up your Voicemail Box, programming the buttons on your phone, or learning new features available with your system, the guides below are available to help. If you can't find what you need in these guides, please contact our Tech Support group.
Select a Guide to View:
* = Quick Start Guides are designed specifically to get you going with the basics. More exhaustive resources can be found on pages dedicated to those specific products, like Commportal.
- New User "First Steps" List - Suggestions for your first 10 minutes, week, and month.
- Accession Mobile Quick Start Tri-Fold User Guide * (More info available here )
- Website Quick-Portal Commportal End User Quick Start Tri-Fold Guide * (More info available here )
- Hosted IP PBX / Commportal Unabridged End User Guide
- Hosted IP PBX / Commportal Administrator Guide (Password Protected)
- Call Recording Quick Start Guide *
- Voicemail Quick Start Guide * (More info available here on our Voicemail Page)
Voice Operator Panel - Our VOP Softphone Client
- How To Videos - To answer many of the daily uses.
- Broadband Test Tool - See how ready your network is for VOIP Services
Phone Model Guides:
- Aastra 6867i - Mitel Manufacturer User Guide
- Aastra 6869i - Mitel Manufacturer User Guide
- Aastra 6755i/6735i Quick Reference Guide *
- Aastra 6757i/6737i Quick Reference Guide *
- Aastra 600 Wireless DECT Phone User Guide