Max UC Softphone Client
Take Your Office Anywhere!
Your working life moves constantly from desk to laptop to mobile smart phone to iPad. Now you can use all the features of your Pinnacle Telecom phone services from almost any device whether at your desk, at home or on the move. Your Pinnacle Telecom phone service can be used to make or receive calls from your desk phone, your PC or Mac and your mobile devices. Look up your contacts, make and receive voice or video calls or chat with colleagues, no matter which device you are using or where you are.
- Mobile & PC Clients with Twinning
- Call Control & Centralized Contacts
- Presence Delivery
- Desktop and Application Sharing
- HD Voice and Video Conferencing
- Easy to Use, Deploy, and Manage
SAVE TIME, DO MORE
These are just a few of the things you can do with MaX UC on your mobile phone, tablet or desktop PC when it is paired with your Pinnacle Telecom desk phone service:
• Call from anywhere. Make and receive calls on your mobile as though you were at your desk. With single number convenience, the person you call will see your Pinnacle Telecom desk phone number. Now you can choose who sees your mobile number.
• Receive calls on any device. When someone calls your primary number, the call will appear on one or more of the devices that you’ve set up. This can include your desk phone, your mobile phone, your PC or Mac and tablet devices. You answer the call on whichever device is most convenient for you.
• Call Manager. The call manager helps you with all these features. It also makes it easy to mute calls, transfer calls, make three-way calls, place calls on hold, record calls (where local laws permit) and adjust the microphone or headset volume.
• Upgrade your calls to video If the person you’re calling has a compatible service, you can choose to uplift the call to a video call.
RELIABLE, SECURE SERVICE
MaX UC is fully integrated into our advanced IP voice services network with reliable performance and great support. Your sensitive information is safeguarded with our industry standard security and privacy measures. When team members can work from anywhere, Accession Communicator becomes an important part of your business continuity strategy too.
Find it at:
- Google Play Store: Max UC (QuickPortal Mobile Extension)
- Apple Store: MaX UC (Provider: Quick-Portal.com)
Other available Accession Resources are available below:
Max UC Quick Start Guide (Tri-Fold Printout)
Contact us today to see how you can start leveraging the merger of technology into your business. Also check out our BLOG on why Softphones are important in your business.